PMP® Certificate is one of the most popular professional certificates around the world. In many organizations, it is mandatory to have a PMP® Certificate to be in a managerial position. This is the reason everyone is looking for guidance on how to pass the PMP exam in 2023. Project Management Institute (PMI) has updated the pattern of the PMP Exam in January 2021 and later released the 7th Edition of PMBOK on 1st August 2021. PMP® seekers are confused about the study material and what to study for passing the PMP® Exam after the release of the 7th Edition of PMBOK. It is one of the most asked question on google “How to Pass New PMP Exam in 2023?”
Here is the checklist of items required for passing the PMP® Exam in 2023.
- PMBOK 6th Edition
- Agile Practice Guide
- Question Bank
- Exam Simulator
The first 2 items in this list are mandatory and others are optional but good to have.
Yes, PMBOK 7th Edition is not required to pass New PMP Exam in 2023.
What to know from PMBOK 6th to Pass PMP Exam in 2023?
- Flow and structure of PMBOK 6th Edition
- Knowledge of all 10 knowledge areas (Read at least twice)
- Knowledge of process interactions
- Origin of data and its transformation into information and report
- Origin of change request and its transformation into an approved change request
- Creation of a deliverable and its transformation into verified and accepted deliverable
What to know from the Agile Practice Guide to Pass PMP Exam in 2023?
- Flow and structure of Agile Practice Guide
- What is agile?
- Knowledge of various project development approaches
- Identification of suitable development approach
- How to create an agile environment?
- How to deliver in an agile environment?
- How organizations can transform or adapt to agile?
- What are retrospectives, backlog preparation, backlog refinement, daily standups, demonstrations/reviews?
- How to measure progress in agile?
How to Use Question Banks to Pass PMP Exam in 2023?
Why having a mentor is important?
- Saves time
- Keeps you on track
- You can ask questions so you are not lost
- Higher chances of success through a guided approach
Why an exam simulator?
- Practice for the real exam environment
- Practice temperament
- Improve screen tolerance
If you follow these points, you can surely pass your PMP® Exam Easily.